In Year Admissions (Reception – Year 6)


HJPS require the completion and return of the Certificate of Religious Practice (CRP) and Supplementary Information Form (SIF) – see below.  Hertfordshire County Council also require parents to register with them annually.  Without this registration, the school cannot legally offer a place should one become available.

Applications for 2017/18 entry can be made with the council when the system opens on 1 July 2017.  Please click here for the council’s in-year guidance information. 

You can make a new in year application to retain your interest in a particular school. You can apply for up to 4 schools when the system opens on 1 July 2017.

Prospective pupils cannot be considered for an in-year place until the application has also been registered with the council, on an annual basis, as well as providing the paperwork requested by the school.

If you have any further queries regarding wait lists, please contact

Certificate of Religious Practice 2018

Supplementary Information Form 2018

Continued Interest 2018 Policy and Notes

Continued Interest 2017 Policy and Notes


01923 855 857